The stand is now open for the season, Wed through Sun. Check out the new hours.
As you may remember we welcomed Dogwood Farms to English Farm in April. Dogwood Farms is now growing vegetables on the farm and adding fresh organic produce to the stand offerings as these becomes available. The stand currently has fresh certified organic produce and products ranging from meats, milk and cheeses to salsas, sauces, raviolis, jams and peanut butter. Of course we also have our fresh English Farm eggs. Hope to see you soon.
For your convenience Dogwood Farms is offering a home delivery service 4 days a week so check out their website for more information.
For your health and safety the farm now has designated areas where you can walk around and safely visit the Bantam chickens, rabbit, Hector, the goats and the new little pigs! Please stay out of the restricted areas and follow instructions on the signs.
Pets are not allowed on the farm for the protection of our livestock as well as consideration for other customers. Keep in mind when we are closed during the week, the farm is closed to the public. Thank you for respecting our farm and our home.
Our COVID-19 Process:
With the recent developments around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we want to be sure everyone stays healthy and safe when you come to the farm for the fresh eggs and vegetables you love to eat, and to visit the animals. To ensure your health and safety please read the following:
• A face mask is required if you are inside the stand area: extra masks are available if you forgot yours.
• Hand sanitizer is available for your use: please use the sanitizer before entering the stand and handling produce
• We have established a one way path through the store: please look for signs
• The number of people in the stand at one time is limited: please follow the instructions of our farm personnel
• As you wait for assistance keep 6' apart
• We encourage the use of credit cards
• Be respectful of those around you and allow everyone space at the farm: please wear a face mask outside if you are within 6' of other people
• Stay in the farm areas designated for guests which includes the stand, the parking areas and the penned area for Hector, the goats and the pigs: please follow instructions on our signs
Remember the basics:
• proper hand washing
• don't touch your face with unwashed hands
• use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when possible
• maintain social distancing
• wear a face mask
• avoid crowded places and
• practice healthy hygiene
Please do all you can to keep healthy and stay safe.