This Weekend (9/25-27)
Our pumpkin patch is open starting Fri. With the cooler temperatures we now have pumpkin and fall decorations in the stand. This year due to COVID we will not be hosting a corn maze or hayrides. In addition we have updated the COVID process for our fall season. Please be aware of our farm rules and update in COVID processes prior to your visit. Hope to see you soon.
- Follow signs for designated parking areas
- Children must be with an adult at all times,
- No dogs or pets are allowed on the farm property
- Do not feed the animals: Hector, Pippen, Frodo, and the pigs and chickens
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors. This includes the stand, the parking areas, the animal areas for Hector & the goats and the pigs, and the pumpkin picking field: please follow instructions on our visitor signs
COVID Instructions (Updated): With the recent developments around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we want to be sure everyone stays healthy and safe during our fun fall season and when you come to the stand for produce and eggs. To ensure your health and safety please read the following:
- Face Masks required: If you are on farm property, a face mask is required in consideration for your own health and safety and for those around you. Extra masks are available in the stand.
- There is a one way path through the store: please look for signs
- The number of people in the stand at one time is limited: please follow the instructions of our employees
- Practice social distancing: Try to maintain at least 6’ between you and other guests
- We encourage the use of credit cards
- Use hand sanitizer: we have two stations around the animal area (by Hector and the goats and the pigs), see map. In addition hand sanitizer is available in the stand
- No picnics are allowed on the property at this time.
- There is a designated one-way entrance and exit to the pumpkin picking area to help maintain social distancing. Please follow signs for entering and exiting the pumpkin area.
- We have a farm capacity for visitors so you may be asked to return at another time if we have reached our capacity. Please follow the instructions for the stand capacity.
Testo Pizza will be at the farm Saturday and Sunday. Come check out the pizza truck during stand hours. They will be parked at the farm selling pizza to-go made from fresh local ingredients.
The stand currently has sweet corn, tomatoes, fruit as well as fresh certified organic produce and products ranging from meats, milk and cheeses to salsas, sauces, raviolis, jams and peanut butter. Of course we also have our fresh English Farm eggs. For more information on products currently available at the stand please call Dogwood Farms at 908-364-4680.
For your convenience Dogwood Farms is offering a home delivery service so check out their website for more information.
Pets are not allowed on the farm for the protection of our livestock as well as consideration for other customers. Keep in mind when we are closed during the week, the farm is closed to the public. Thank you for respecting our farm and our home.
Please do all you can to keep healthy and stay safe.