Welcome to spring! Testo Pizza is back on weekends so check out their website, https://www.testopizza.com.
The stand currently has fresh certified organic produce and products ranging from meats, milk and cheeses to salsas, sauces, raviolis, jams and peanut butter. Of course we also have our fresh English Farm eggs. For more information on products currently available at the stand please call Dogwood Farms at 908-364-4680.
Dogwood Farms also provides a home delivery service so check out their website for more information on stand offerings or home deliveries.
Pets are not allowed on the farm for the protection of our livestock as well as consideration for other customers. Keep in mind when the stand is closed, the farm is closed to the public. Thank you for respecting our farm and our home.
Hope to see you soon at the farm. Have a healthy and safe holiday season.
- Follow signs for designated parking areas
- Children must be with an adult at all times,
- No dogs or pets are allowed on the farm property
- Do not feed the animals
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors. This includes the stand, the parking areas, the animal areas.
- As you walk around, watch for moving vehicles
COVID Instructions : We want to be sure everyone stays healthy and safe during your visit to our farm. To ensure your health and safety please read the following:
- Stand Area: see Dogwood Farms COVID policy
- A face mask is required if you are inside the stand area: extra masks are available if you forgot yours
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use: please use the sanitizer before entering the stand and handling produce
- As you wait for assistance keep 6' apart
- The use of credit cards is encouraged
- Farm Property: English Farm policy
- Be respectful of those around you and allow everyone space at the farm
- Face masks are required outside especially if you are within 6' of other people
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors including the stand, the parking areas, the penned area for horse & goats and the pigs: please follow instructions on our signs
- We now have an area designated for picnics where you can eat your pizza and safely distance yourself and your group without a mask
- Check out our Information Boards that have maps, farm information, and hand sanitizers for your use.
Remember the basics:
• Proper hand washing
• Don't touch your face with unwashed hands
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when possible
• Maintain social distancing
• Wear a face mask
• Avoid crowded places and
• Practice healthy hygiene